Complaints Process

  • A complaint  shall be made in writing in the form set out in  Annexure 1 of the DPCI integrity regulations
  • A complaint made  may be lodged by e-mail, fax or post or be delivered at the office of the retired judge.
  • The retired judge may require from any complainant to submit any allegations made to him or her in the form of an affidavit.
  • Complaints may also be lodged at any Independent Police Investigative Directorate offices (IPID), which shall ensure that the complaint is submitted to the retired judge without any delay.
  • A person, who wishes to lodge a complaint at an office of the IPID, shall be assisted by personnel of the IPID to complete the prescribed form, if so requested.

For complaints please send email to